50 Cute Love Quotes to help you navigate the complexities of love!

Two red heart under the umbrella

Love Poems speak about the passion, desire and vulnerability of love in all its stages. When we share our lives with another, our whole world is completely different. To fall in love may be one of the greatest feelings ever. Healthy relationships the spice of life. They make us feel alive in a way that nothing else can. Genuine romance exists when two individuals show that they care for each other by doing small acts for each other that demonstrate love and affection. We feel loved and cared for when we know that our significant other is thinking about how to give us the most pleasure. Romance is the key to keeping the sparks flying. Without it, any relationship will soon lose its shine.

Express your love to your boyfriend or husband with these love quotes for him. These love messages can brighten his day and remind him how much you love.
1. I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ♥♥♥♥♥♥~ Marilyne Monroe
2. I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride:I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of living but this in which there is no I or You, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close. ~ Pablo Neruda
3. You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ~ Dr. Seuss
4. I am nothing special, of this I am sure, I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another will all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough. ~ Nicholas Sparks
5. There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heart beat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment. ~ Sarah Dessen
6. So I wait for you like a lonely house till you will see me again and live in me. Till then my windows ache. ~ Pablo Neruda
7. When we love we always strive to become better than we are. when we are, everything around us becomes better too. ~ Paulo Coelho
8. So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.  ~ Paulo Coelho
9.  Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary. ~ Osear Wilde
10. You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most, I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together. ~ Nicholas Sparks
11. He's more myself than I am, whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.  ~ Emily Bronte
12. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever. ~ Nicholas Sparks
13. Every heart sings a song, incomplete, untill another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet~ Plato
14. We fell in love, despite our differences and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has only happened once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it.  ~ Nicholas Sparks
15. A guy and a girl can be just friends but at one point or another, they will fall each other... may be temporarily, may be at the wrong time, may be too late, or may be forever.   ~ Dave Mathews
16. They did not agree on much. Infact, they didn't agree on anything. They fought all the time and challenged each other every day. But despite their differences, they had one important thing in common. They were crazy about each other. ~ Nicholas Sparks
17. You remeber me, then I don't care if everyone else forgets. ♥♥♥♥♥~ Haruki Marakami  
18. Man may have discovered fire, but women discovered how to play with it. ~ Candace Bushnell
19. I don't trust people who don't love themselves and tell me, 'I love you'... There is an African saying which is: Be careful when naked person offers you a shirt. ~ Maya Agelou
20. I cannot fix an the hour, or the spot, or the look or the words, which laid the foundation. It is too long ago. I was in the middle before I know that I had begun. ~ Jane Austen
21. If you love somebody, let them go, for if  they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were. ~ Kahlil Gibran
22. You are the answer to every prayer I've offered. You are a song, a dream, a whispher, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have. ~ Nicholas Sparks
23 .If you like her, if she makes you happy, and if you feel like you know her---then don't let her go. ~ Nicholas Sparks
24. The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too. ~ Ernest
25. It's not the face, but the expressions on it. It's not the voice, but what you say. It's not how you look in that body, but the things you do with it. You ae beautiful. ~ Stephenie Meyer
26. Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused. ~ Poulo Coelho
27. Sometimes it's a form of love just to talk to somebody that you have nothing in common with and still be fascinated by their presence. ~ David Byrne
28. I could not tell you if I loved you the first moment I saw you, or if it was the second or third or fourth. But I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me and realized that some how the rest of the world seenmed to vanish when I was with you. ~ Cassadra Clare
29. When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.  ~ Arrigo Boito
30. In your light I learn how to love. In your beauty, how to make poems. You dance inside my chest where no-one sees you, but sometime I do, and that sight becomes this art. ~ Rumi
31. Love is a decision, it is judgment, it's a promise. If love were only a feeling, there would be no basis for the promise to love each other forever. A feelings comes and it may go. How can I judge that it will stay forever, when my act does not involve judgment and decision. ♥♥♥♥♥♥~ Eric Promm
32. If you can love someone with your whole heart, even one person, then there's salvation in life. Even if you can't get together with that person. ~ Haruki Murakomi
33. It is better to lose your pride with someone you love rather than to lose that someone you love with your useless pride. ~ John Ruskin
34. Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love. You will find that you are left holding only yourself. ~ Leo Buscaglia
35. You will never be able to escape from your heart. So it's better to listen to what it has to say. ~ Paulo Coelho
36. Love meant jumping off a cliff and trusting that a certain person would be there to catch you at the bottom. ~ Jodi Picoult
37. I found the best way to love someone is not to change them, but instead, help them reveal the greatest version of themselves. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~ Haruki Marakami
38. Don't sacrifice yourself too much, because if you sacrifice too much there's nothing else you can give and nobody will care for you.  ~ Karl Logerfeld
39. There comes a time in your life when you have to choose to turn the page, write another book or simply closed it. ~ Shannon L. Alder
40. If you spend your time hoping someone will suffer the consequences for what they did to your heart, then you're allowing them to hurt you a second time in your mind. ~ Shannon Alder
41. She was everything I wanted. She was beautiful and charming, with a quick sense of humor, and she supported me in everything I did. ~ Nicholas Sparks
42. I am lost without you. I am soulless, a drifted without a home, a solitary bird in a flight to nowhere. I am all these things, and I am nothing at all. This, my darling, is my life without you. I long for you to show me how to live again. ~ Nicholas Sparks
43. Because, if you could love someone, and keep loving them without being loved back...then that love had to be real. It hurt too much to be anything else. ~ Sarah Cross
44. He is beauty, inside and out. He is the silver lining in a world of darkness. He is my light. ~ Marie Lu
45. In real life, love has to be possible. Even if it is not returned right away, love can only survive when the hope exists that you will be able to win over the person you desire.  ~ Paulo Coelho
46. With him, life was routine; without him, life was unbearable. ♥♥♥♥♥♥~ Harper Lee
47. I have seen the best of you, and the worst of you, and I choose both.  ~ Sarah Key
48. My heart only ever had one thought, one want. One need. Despite all, inspite of all...All my heart has ever wanted is you. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~ Stephanie Laurens
49. He loved her for almost everything she was and she decided that was enough to let him stay for very long time. ~ Brian Andreas
50. Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~ Neil Gaiman

 
Primo Kiss U Teddies